AANN Call for Reviewers Due Friday, December 4th
Evidence-based review for clinical practice on Intracranial Pressure Monitoring
AANN is looking for volunteers to review the updated “Care of the Patient Undergoing Intracranial Pressure Monitoring (ICP)/External Ventricular Drainage or Lumbar Drainage” as an evidence-based review for clinical practice. This document will review nursing literature on ICP, PBO2 monitoring, and BISS monitoring.
We are looking for three reviewers (3). All work will be supported and guided by the AANN CPG Editorial Board Liaison and the CPG Editor.
To fill the reviewer roles, we need neuroscience nurses who:
- Have subject matter expertise and active practice in ICP, PBO2 monitoring, and BISS monitoring
- Have experience in systematic literature review and are committed to the development of best practices
- Can commit to the time required to successfully complete the update
- Reviewers: one-three months
If you are interested in working on this project, please apply by sending an email to Meredith Nichols, firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, December 4, 2020 with the following information in one document:
- Professional CV or Resume that includes the following:
- Name and Credentials
- E-Mail Address
- Phone Number
- Professional and volunteer experience with ICP, PBO2 monitoring, and BISS monitoring
All documents must be combined into one document and emailed to Meredith Nichols, email@example.com by Friday, December 4, 2020. Incomplete submissions will not be considered, applications not submitted via email will not be considered. If you need assistance, please contact Meredith Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your past experience writing and/or reviewing a clinical practice guideline
- Any other publication credits
- History of volunteer experience with AANN
- Personal statement outlining previous clinical and writing experiences pertaining to the development of this particular evidence-based review, and reason(s) for your interest in participation. You must include the position interested in: