Join us in Orlando, FL for the 52nd Annual Educational Meeting from Saturday, April 18 to Tuesday, April 21, 2020.
Join us from Thursday, August 20 to Saturday, August 22, 2020 in Louisville, KY.
INNRS immediately follows the Stroke Conference from Saturday, August 22 - Sunday, August 23. If you are working on research and interested in participating, contact email@example.com.
Advance your career and give yourself a professional edge by earning CNRN or SCRN certification.
Support neuroscience nursing through education, research, professional development, and certification to promot excellence in patient care.
Also interested in this model too Get Outlook for iOS Please note that if you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify me immediately ...
We have the same process as Michelle, all EVDs are placed in the ICU unless the patient is in the ED. E. Green This message was sent from a mobile device, so please excuse any typos. Unless it was pure genius then it was all me! ------Original ...
99% of ours are placed in the neuro ICU with the other 1% being placed in the ED. If an EVD is placed outside the Neuro ICU, the charge nurse goes to assist. This happens even in our medical ICUs. Our “non-neuro” units have a very healthy fear of EVDs ...