AANN is looking for a Facilitator and Co-facilitator for the Neurotrauma Special Focus Group.
The Special Focus Groups (SFG) provide forums for members to discuss issues of importance with other practitioners who share a similar practice. Responsibilities of the facilitator and co-facilitator include:
- Participates on quarterly SFG Facilitator conference calls.
- Lead, monitor, and participate in the clinical and professional discussion via the SFG communities on the NeuroNetwork as a means of generating relevant conversation, as well as communicating AANN programs and events.
- Plans and conducts SFG session meeting at the Annual Meeting. If not able to attend, secures a substitute and assists with session planning.
- Keeps appraised of current major nursing and health care issues of interest to the group and reports to the SFG membership as appropriate.
- Assists in the development of articles and updates for Neuroscience News
Ready to apply for this opportunity? Next step is to log in to the NeuroNetwork. If you do not see the APPLY TODAY! button above please CLICK HERE to login.
You will be redirected back to this page where you can click on the APPLY TODAY! button to complete the application.
To apply for this opportunity, please click "Apply Today" and complete the short questionnaire by September 25. Please direct your questions on this volunteer opportunity to Anne Gramiak at firstname.lastname@example.org